onsdag 20 oktober 2010

Sailing is my new hobby




After a wonderful weekend in the Stockholm archipelago with very good friends I was ready to be a sailor myself. After this wonderful trip to the outer islands in the archipelago with good winds and a wonderful wheater I was ready to begin searching after a sailboat for beginners. My requirements was: Not to big. The boat must be trailerble because it's not possible to get a place for the boat immediatly ( It takes at least 1 year if you are lucky). It must be possible to single sail the boat (for the moment it's just me in the family who have the interest of sailing). I Spent a lot of time reading advertisments and learning facts about differents boats. I had a couple of candidates. For example: Hurley 18 (twin keels), Stortriss, Seacat among others.
Posted by Picasa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar